Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

How Do I Love Tee?

Let me count the ways...at least FIVE!

It's "I Love it" Thursday! I am hoping NEXT week I will be able to share that I love my new allergy medicine, and I LOVE how I feel. At that point, it will be a week since I started my new meds; I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything kicks in and helps me enjoy Spring. Right now, not so much.


Anywho...I am loving cute tees this week and found a vendor on my always-most-favorite-thing Etsy who sells the cutest, feminine-cut tees! Eden Bell a has so many adorable options! I've listed five of my faves (yes, I was able to narrow it down, but with much difficulty as you'll soon understand!)....I may just have to splurge on payday and pick up one..or two..oh, wait, maybe three. They are just all so cute that I can't decide on just one!!







What's YOUR fave or do you have others to share?  Happy Thursday! We've all made it this far..only one more day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment