Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Patience Pays!!


I've wanted a new purse and THIS purse for some time now. Low and behold, I was strolling through my favorite Target store (we have SEVERAL here in NE Portland) and I couldn't believe when I saw it ON CLEARANCE!

Suspicious, I meticulously examined the treasure, making sure there were no flaws, missing parts, boobie traps, etc. Nada. It was PERFECT! And 30% off to boot!

I'm not that much of a fan of Jason Wu's stuff, but loving my purchase and hope to sometime soon, acquire the bag below. I'm a cat-lover and would LOVE to add this to my purse entourage!

What's making YOU happy these days? The transition from winter here to spring has been, well...interesting. Anything that makes me smile is worth the small price at this point!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment