Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

My New Favorite Products

I'd thought I'd keep this post a bit light and airy today. It's a Monday after all and I'm home sick with an ear infection. Isn't that only supposed to happen to 12-year olds?? Anyway, I digress.....

I've been experimenting with new products lately...trying to go more "natural" and organic. However, with MY allergy issues, that isn't always easy. I'm allergic to practically every living thing in the Pacific NW and it's bad enough if some of these things in nature TOUCH my skin, let alone put them IN my body in the form of some pill, etc. I have to really watch it.

That being said, here's just a handful of some of the products I've found myself loving these days:

Benefit's Yes They're Real mascara. The brush is amazing...gets ALL of my itty bitty lashes and best of all, no irritation to my sensitive eyes!


Benefit's Posietint...a big Benefit fan these days. Took some getting used to how to apply, but now I'm a pro and I love the soft color that you can use on your lips, too!


Tom's of Maine **NEW** Naturally Dry Antiperspirant in "Powder"..without going into TMI, I've been looking for something like this that actually WORKS and is good for me!

Tom's of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste in Peppermint or Spearming. Love the fresh taste without the added chemicals and I still get great checkups!


Aubrey Organics Natural Sun with Green tea SPF 30+ offer BOTH UVA and UBV protection! Everyone complains that natural sunscreens leave a white cast...not if you rub them in and be patient before applying your makeup. Worth the wait! No irritation, no smells, no burning..I can even use around my eyes!

Any new, favorite products you'd like to share? I'm always open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment