Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

"I Love It" Thursdays

Thursdays are such a forgotten day that I thought I'd try to attribute something a little special to it...something it can call its own.

Hence...

..."I Love It" Thursdays!

Here are five favorite things I found myself loving this week:


I love this site! I didn't think I would get that interested, but the more I pin, the more I see and like it!



Lulu's...a new favorite site with cute, little, feminine tops and bottoms and accessories. Great for spring and summer! I've been trying to find unique pieces of clothing lately so I don't see myself walking down the street!



I would LOVE these hanging over the breakfast bar in a retro kitchen or in the breakfast nook someday!! They are adorable!



Posted by my friend from childhood, Mary Ellen. Don't know WHERE this is, but I will go since it's obviously NOT rainy, dreary, Portland this week!!


I can indulge SO many of my little guilty pleasures here! I could literally shop and/or dream for days!!


Why do I love these treasures? I love them because they represent some facet of me, something I had lost for years that I re-discovered...self-expression, confidence, beauty, delicacy, femininity, coziness, simplicity. I just genuninely LIKE these things; if I could wear the teacup lights, I would! That's how much I love them! It's all about the color, the pattern, the age, they all represent. They are assets I try to incorporate into my daily life, if not literally, figuratively.

What do you treasure? What makes you tick, and smile, and get that warm, fuzzy feeling all over?

No comments:

Post a Comment