Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's "I Love This" Thursday! - In the Pink

I'm in love with pink this week...the paler, the better (not a huge magenta fan myself).

I was totally inspired by Someone Like You's latest blog post about her prom dress...it's so lovely! I was also inspired by Rachel Ashwell (creator of Shabby Chic at Target) and her "Everything Pink" blog post the other day. Check both out!!

Soft, pale pink that's almost icy is actually a WARM color to me...it invokes love, peace, femininity, softness. And it just OOOZES spring in this dark, dreary, dank Portland I'm living in right now. It can act as a neutral and you can mix so many other colors with it and it still doesn't loose anything; looks fantastic with green, orange, and red! As delicate as it looks, it has a quiet, inner strength of it's own that allows it to stand out from the crowd.

Here are a few of my favorite pink things this week:

Love a pretty little cupcake on a pretty little plate anytime!!


LOVIN' this purse from Shopruche!

I actually think I could make this, but if not, there's always shopping at Lorisshoes.com!


I sadly waiting one week too long to purchase this from Shopruche, but was told they MAY get it back in stock!


Love these pretty little earrings on my favorite site, Etsy!


Okay, one more pretty pink purse from Shopruche. Hoping they get it back in stock soon. A must have for me!!

What colors are you drawn to? Any crazy combinations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment