Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Inspirations Fridays

Well hello and an early Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's been a crazy week to say the least. Learning a new job from scratch because my predecessor failed to document ANY processes he did nor how portions of our website work (I am now in charge of not only marketing, but also website maintenance and I manage our online communities) is dizzying....not to mention detrimental to my eyesight! Scrolling through pages and pages of code to find teeny tiny errors has got me seeing double!

On that note, I need a really good brain break this weekend (ugh...I also have to study for a final). I was browsing the aisles of Fred Meyer, our local "chain" everything store, doing some last-minute grocery shopping for work, when I stumbled upon the recent Spring 2012 copy of Romantic Country Magazine. What a breath of fresh air!


I have found my bit of heaven for the weekend.......and my inspiration! It will inspire me to relax and find some peace away from <div>'s and </br>'s and &nbsp's!!! Phew!

Here's a website I found that belongs to the photographer of the edition above. It's quite lovely and an inspiration in itself!

What's your inspiration today?

No comments:

Post a Comment