Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dreaming in Color......

2010 and 2011 were NOT my best years. Looking back, I realize how down I was, how out of touch, and how well I managed to hide.

I lived in a colorless world.

As I entered 2012, I realized how much had changed in my life and how well I was adjusting. I felt a renewed sense of strength and resiliency and that if I put my mind to it, I could do anything. With this, the color came back into my life.

Drawn away from the blacks and browns and grays of my wardrobe, I am now attracted to pinks and blues and yellows and whites....trite as it sounds, I feel alive in color! Perusing magazines, my eyes rest on photos of gardens and the great outdoors. I am intrigued by nature's palette and feel warmed by it.

I was always a winter person. Now I crave spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment